Kicked4Life
Kicked4Life
Kicked4Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicked4Life

All topic are allow here and Membership is Free . Please Join Us here and start to have Fun !!.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Dead City . . . . . The Whole City Has Gone To Hell !! .

tgif, baby!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
buford
Site Patrol
Site Patrol
buford

tgif, baby!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: tgif, baby!!!!!   tgif, baby!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:27 am

yes!!!! it's friday!!!!!! buf worked a whopping TWO days this week, have friday & saturday night off, then work sun-wed nights THEN buf is on vakay for TWO weeks!!!!!! ceeeeeeeeeya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so .... for this tgif .... just woke up from buf's afternoon nap, SHOVELED AGAIN!!! argh!!!!!!!!!! now im relaxing with a cocktail. this of course in preparation with meeting a certain special lady that i will be porki ...... i mean ..... meeting ...... around 9pm tonight!!! boon ... i anticipate a deeply religious experience taking place!!! bounce

then, according to d/c's suggestion, i'll take her out for something to eat at the donut shop (i get 1/2 off there!!!!! cheers )
Back to top Go down
LessThanZero
Admin
Admin
LessThanZero

tgif, baby!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tgif, baby!!!!!   tgif, baby!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:12 am

Awesome. Hey, you know what really smooths over the ladies?...When you pull out a big wad of...coupons. lol
Back to top Go down
buford
Site Patrol
Site Patrol
buford

tgif, baby!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tgif, baby!!!!!   tgif, baby!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 am

LessThanZero wrote:
Awesome. Hey, you know what really smooths over the ladies?...When you pull out a big wad of...coupons. lol

well, z, i figure between the coupons and the ol buf charm ......... there's NO WAY in dead city hell that she can turn me down!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tgif, baby!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tgif, baby!!!!!   tgif, baby!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tgif, baby!!!!!
Page 1 of 1