Kicked4Life
Kicked4Life
Kicked4Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicked4Life

All topic are allow here and Membership is Free . Please Join Us here and start to have Fun !!.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Dead City . . . . . The Whole City Has Gone To Hell !! .

we're doomed now!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
buford
Site Patrol
Site Patrol
buford

we're doomed now!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: we're doomed now!!!!    we're doomed now!!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:40 am

you see .... you guys leave the door open and you NEVER know who's gonna pop in!!!!!! im sure that this site is going to be awesome!!! great job, gang!!! jocolor

as always, my door is ALWAYS open!!! whatever you guys need, you know how to get a hold of me!!!

buf is in da house!!!!! affraid yeah boy!!!!!!!! afro
Back to top Go down
Drumsled
Jr Admin
Jr Admin
Drumsled

PostSubject: Re: we're doomed now!!!!    we're doomed now!!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:44 am

Hey Buford glad to see you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dead City
Admin
Admin
Dead City

PostSubject: Re: we're doomed now!!!!    we're doomed now!!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 am

OMG , I toll you guys get careful with the door , see , anyone can just come in and use the toilet , then not one wanna clean the mess ... lol! .
OK , let me see ... it is the famous Bag of Donuts ??.
Very Very Glad to see you here my friend , you know as friend of mine , I will take care of you , you have to pass first the " Spank Test " before to get promoted , which mean ... get ready for the action affraid .
Our goal is have lots of Fun first , then , have some members , we are just a few , but , how you can see , we have great time here , relaxing , enjoying , getting out for awhile of the stressing Forum , you know what I mean , here , you can do wherever you want , almost everything is permitted , unless you post any kind of files or Piracy , those are forbidden and the maximum price to pay ... it is to stay a whole week over " Buford's Spanky Room ".
There , you will be the " Mistress " , and the naughty one , have to deal with ya !!.
Thanks to come over , I hope that you can still around and having good time here with old friends ...
Dead City !!.
Back to top Go down
https://kicked4life.canadian-forum.com
DarKangeL
Queen B Mod
Queen B Mod
DarKangeL

PostSubject: Re: we're doomed now!!!!    we're doomed now!!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:14 am

Hi Buford nice to see you here!!!! king
Back to top Go down
LessThanZero
Admin
Admin
LessThanZero

PostSubject: Re: we're doomed now!!!!    we're doomed now!!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 am

I'm glad you could make it buf buddy! Stick around, we gonna have a pawwteeeee!!!
Back to top Go down
buford
Site Patrol
Site Patrol
buford

PostSubject: Re: we're doomed now!!!!    we're doomed now!!!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:50 am

thanks for the warm welcome, all! and once i heard that d/c had this site up and running, i knew i had to join up. just one question buddy ... where's the donut room??????? lol!!!!!! i happen to like 'buford's spanky room.'

i also have a few others signing up as well. i know this site is new so, again, im always here to help out. great to see some familiar faces, too!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead City
Admin
Admin
Dead City

PostSubject: Re: we're doomed now!!!!    we're doomed now!!!!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:50 am

buford wrote:
thanks for the warm welcome, all! and once i heard that d/c had this site up and running, i knew i had to join up. just one question buddy ... where's the donut room??????? lol!!!!!! i happen to like 'buford's spanky room.'

i also have a few others signing up as well. i know this site is new so, again, im always here to help out. great to see some familiar faces, too!!!

You got you room lazy Fat Stuffed Cream Donut !!.
Now , get back to work !!! . geek
Back to top Go down
https://kicked4life.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we're doomed now!!!!    we're doomed now!!!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we're doomed now!!!!
Page 1 of 1