Kicked4Life
Kicked4Life
Kicked4Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicked4Life

All topic are allow here and Membership is Free . Please Join Us here and start to have Fun !!.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Dead City . . . . . The Whole City Has Gone To Hell !! .

satyrday shoveling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
buford
Site Patrol
Site Patrol
buford

satyrday shoveling Empty
PostSubject: satyrday shoveling   satyrday shoveling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am

getting more snow in new england. got the shovel out ... AGAIN!!!!! so now im relaxed, having a cocktail, and watching 1980's movies. heck ..... i might even call this chick to come over and 'spend some time with me!!!!!' affraid
Back to top Go down
DarKangeL
Queen B Mod
Queen B Mod
DarKangeL

satyrday shoveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: satyrday shoveling   satyrday shoveling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 am

Tonight I'm babysitting my little 6month old nePhew while my sisters at a party. Now he's sleeping so I'm just surfing around and having a brew and a green.
Back to top Go down
LessThanZero
Admin
Admin
LessThanZero

satyrday shoveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: satyrday shoveling   satyrday shoveling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 am

It is CRAPPING snow here!! Came outta no where!!
Back to top Go down
DarKangeL
Queen B Mod
Queen B Mod
DarKangeL

satyrday shoveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: satyrday shoveling   satyrday shoveling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:19 am

Ya I know it's snowing lots here too. But I wanna go home later to jailbreak my phone. The newngreenpoison just came out for win!!!
Back to top Go down
buford
Site Patrol
Site Patrol
buford

satyrday shoveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: satyrday shoveling   satyrday shoveling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:10 am

could be worse, gang! we could be down in dallas where its supposed to be sunny and warm. did you guys see those news clips where snow is falling from the roof of cowboy stadium? nice!!!! dallas is a great city to visit, too. just would never thought that they would ever get snow.

so hows that babysittiing, d/a? i can't even begin to tell you the last time i had to do that!

took a nap .... weathers crappy again ... so screw it .... im gonna eat some donuts and have a few beers!!! lol!!
Back to top Go down
DarKangeL
Queen B Mod
Queen B Mod
DarKangeL

satyrday shoveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: satyrday shoveling   satyrday shoveling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Babysitting went well, thx Buford. Now I'm back at home, it was q crappy drive tho, the snow is really piling up. I'm having a brew also so CHEERS!!.
Back to top Go down
buford
Site Patrol
Site Patrol
buford

satyrday shoveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: satyrday shoveling   satyrday shoveling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 pm

well, then it couldn't have been a good night for the sister if she came home .. and let you go home!!! lol!!!!

it's still crappy down here. but its good to see that you got home safe. beings that im going all over the area tomorrow, i decided to stay home tonight. i actually had to turn down some invites .... otherwise i wouldn't be able to watch the game!!! gotta love the superbowl!!!!!

hope everybody enjoys the game today!!!
Back to top Go down
DarKangeL
Queen B Mod
Queen B Mod
DarKangeL

satyrday shoveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: satyrday shoveling   satyrday shoveling Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 pm

She had no choice but to let me go home, I
The older Sis,lol...and I'd have to get up early if I slept there, I don't cause my kids are not home. So I win, lol. It's 4am and I'm still up can't do that there. Lol Wink
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

satyrday shoveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: satyrday shoveling   satyrday shoveling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

satyrday shoveling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kicked4Life :: The Days From Hell :: How Will You Waste Time Today?-
Jump to: