Kicked4Life
Kicked4Life
Kicked4Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicked4Life

All topic are allow here and Membership is Free . Please Join Us here and start to have Fun !!.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Dead City . . . . . The Whole City Has Gone To Hell !! .

Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead City
Admin
Admin
Dead City

Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga Empty
PostSubject: Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga   Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:07 pm

Top Wii Game: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Lego Wii Games Are Always Great

Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga Star-wars
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is one of those Wii games that you just have to include on a Top Ten game list. It was a difficult choice because Lego has made some great games for the Wii, but I felt Lego Star Wars beats out the others, because of the in depth detail and playability of the game.

There are so many levels inside Lego Star Wars it almost boggles the mind. It is literally impossible to finish the game in one sitting, which is why I love this Wii game so much. You can save as you play, and as you go you'll be able to explore and unlock tons of options and characters along the way.

This is probably my Sons favorite Wii game, in fact there are times when i have to literally peel him away from playing because it's unbelievable how detailed the game is, not to mention the innumerable levels. It's great for kids because ti activates their minds and engages their puzzle solving and of all the Wii Lego Games this one is my favorite.

Back to top Go down
https://kicked4life.canadian-forum.com

Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga
Page 1 of 1